Data & Privacy
- My cases
- Supporting documents
- Case managers
- Application - General
- Application - Decision in Principle
- Application - Application form
- Application - Direct debit mandate
- Application - Submission
- Application - Portfolio submission
- Automated property valuation
- Identity verification
Products and BTL Calculator
Why isn’t my case appearing on My cases?
All your created cases will appear in My cases. By default, the view is filtered to "All active cases" - this includes anything from DIP through to Conveyancing.
Once a case with withdrawn, declined or completed - it will move into a different view on the dashboard, which can be selected from the dropdown in the top left.
You can also use the search filter to narrow down the exact case you are looking for.