Data & Privacy
- My cases
- Supporting documents
- Case managers
- Application - General
- Application - Decision in Principle
- Application - Application form
- Application - Direct debit mandate
- Application - Submission
- Application - Portfolio submission
- Automated property valuation
- Identity verification
Products and BTL Calculator
Why can't I manually enter an applicant's address?
To add the address history for an applicant, answer the 'Country of residence' question first. Once answered you'll be able to add addresses to the applicant's history.
If the country of residence is the United Kingdom you will need to use the address lookup as this allows us to run an accurate credit search. If the address does not appear there, the applicant will need to contact Equifax to get the address added.