Data & Privacy
- My cases
- Supporting documents
- Case managers
- Application - General
- Application - Decision in Principle
- Application - Application form
- Application - Direct debit mandate
- Application - Submission
- Application - Portfolio submission
- Automated property valuation
- Identity verification
Products and BTL Calculator
Where do I find key dates for a case?
To view a timeline of events for the case you’re working on, click the Case key dates icon in the top banner of the case.
You can find this icon on any case after the DIP has been submitted and the case has been converted to a full mortgage application.
You can click the stage names (DIP, Application, In Underwrite, In Conveyancing or Funding) to see more dates as your case progresses.