Data & Privacy
- My cases
- Supporting documents
- Case managers
- Application - General
- Application - Decision in Principle
- Application - Application form
- Application - Direct debit mandate
- Application - Submission
- Application - Portfolio submission
- Automated property valuation
- Identity verification
Products and BTL Calculator
When will an underwriter start working on my case?
After you submit the application form, two things need to happen before the case is picked up by an underwriter.
- The admin fee needs to be paid. The broker assigned to the case will receive an email with a link to pay this.
- All applicants need to accept the application form. Each applicant will receive an email with a copy of the application form and a link where they can accept the form.
Once these steps are complete, it’ll be ready for review by an underwriter. Don’t forget to upload any supporting documents and provide solicitor details if you haven’t already to speed up the review.
You will receive an email from the underwriter when the case is picked up.