Data & Privacy
- My cases
- Supporting documents
- Case managers
- Application - General
- Application - Decision in Principle
- Application - Application form
- Application - Direct debit mandate
- Application - Submission
- Application - Portfolio submission
- Automated property valuation
- Identity verification
Products and BTL Calculator
When do I need to provide solicitor details?
You can provide solicitor details while you complete the application, or come back to provide them after submission.
To provide solicitor details after submission, in the Solicitor section use the toggle ‘Select a solicitor later’.
Don’t forget to come back and provide them, as we’ll need the solicitor details before an offer can be made.