Data & Privacy
- My cases
- Supporting documents
- Case managers
- Application - General
- Application - Decision in Principle
- Application - Application form
- Application - Direct debit mandate
- Application - Submission
- Application - Portfolio submission
- Automated property valuation
- Identity verification
Products and BTL Calculator
What is a case manager?
Case managers are able to view, submit and update cases on your behalf.
- Case managers login using their own email but can see your cases and case information.
- Once added within 'Account settings', we'll email them to let them know they have been added as your case manager.
- You can add and revoke case manager access at any time within 'Account settings'.
- You are responsible for the case manager’s use of your account. Case managers will only be able to login using the link they receive via email. Case manager accounts do not utilise passwords.