Data & Privacy
- My cases
- Supporting documents
- Case managers
- Application - General
- Application - Decision in Principle
- Application - Application form
- Application - Direct debit mandate
- Application - Submission
- Application - Portfolio submission
- Automated property valuation
- Identity verification
Products and BTL Calculator
What happens if the solicitor the applicant wants to work with is not on Landbay’s panel?
You can provide the applicant’s solicitor details to proceed on a separate representation basis if their applicant isn’t on our panel.
As the applicant will be liable for the fees of both their solicitor and Landbay’s, we encourage you to obtain quotes from the solicitor selected to represent Landbay before finalising your choice.
In the Solicitor section:
- Click ‘Can’t find the solicitor you’re looking for?’
- Click ‘Proceed on sep rep basis’
3. Enter the applicant’s solicitor details by clicking ‘Add solicitor’ and then select a solicitor from the panel to represent Landbay