Data & Privacy
- My cases
- Supporting documents
- Case managers
- Application - General
- Application - Decision in Principle
- Application - Application form
- Application - Direct debit mandate
- Application - Submission
- Application - Portfolio submission
- Automated property valuation
- Identity verification
Products and BTL Calculator
What details do I need to register as a broker?
We need a few details from you to register as a broker with Landbay.
You'll be taken through these steps as you go through the registration process. These are split into:
- Personal details
- Firm details
- Payment details
Dependent on your firm type, and whether your firm is already registered with Landbay - we will need different details. Once these have been submitted, one of our team will review your registration and be in touch.