Applies to small portfolio landlord products only
How does Landbay determine if a case should be treated as a small portfolio landlord application?
If the combined number of buy-to-let properties (both encumbered and unencumbered) owned by the applicants is four or less at the time of underwriting, then we deem the landlord to be a small portfolio landlord.
- Minimum loan size £75,000
- Maximum loan size £1,000,000
- Maximum 75% LTV
- Available to limited companies and individuals
- Exclusions: Properties above or adjacent to commercial premises (applies to
flats & houses), ex-local authority properties and new build properties
- Excludes HMOs and MUFBs
- Maximum two borrowers (individuals or directors)
- Minimum combined income £25,000