Data & Privacy
- My cases
- Supporting documents
- Case managers
- Application - General
- Application - Decision in Principle
- Application - Application form
- Application - Direct debit mandate
- Application - Submission
- Application - Portfolio submission
- Automated property valuation
- Identity verification
Products and BTL Calculator
How do loan documents differ from supporting documents?
Loan documents are generated by Landbay during the lifecycle of a case.
- These will generally include your application form, offer document, valuation report and similar.
- Loan documents can be accessed via the loan documents icon at the top of each case.
Supporting documents are documents you submit with each case for Landbay to review.
- These will be relevant to each applicant, such as passport and bank statements.
- The required supporting documents are detailed in the supporting documents section.