Data & Privacy
- My cases
- Supporting documents
- Case managers
- Application - General
- Application - Decision in Principle
- Application - Application form
- Application - Direct debit mandate
- Application - Submission
- Application - Portfolio submission
- Automated property valuation
- Identity verification
Products and BTL Calculator
How do I add a case manager?
Case managers are able to view, submit and update cases on your behalf. You can add new case managers within Account settings.
To add a case manager:
- Click on the user's initials in the top right of the portal, and select 'Account settings'.
- Navigate to the 'Case managers' sub-section.
- Click the 'Add case manager' button.
- Enter the details for the new case manager, and click 'Add'.
- That's it! You'll see a confirmation message on the screen, and both yourself and the new case manager will receive an email notifying you of the change.