Data & Privacy
- My cases
- Supporting documents
- Case managers
- Application - General
- Application - Decision in Principle
- Application - Application form
- Application - Direct debit mandate
- Application - Submission
- Application - Portfolio submission
- Automated property valuation
- Identity verification
Products and BTL Calculator
How and when can I clone a case?
The clone case feature allows you to copy over the information from a case of your choice to a new case.
You can clone in the following scenarios:
- A declined DIP
- A submitted full mortgage application (FMA)
To clone a case, you’ll find a ‘Clone case’ button on the DIP declined or application submitted page.
On any case after submitting the FMA, you can click ‘More actions’ where you’ll find the ‘Clone case’ button.