Data & Privacy
- My cases
- Supporting documents
- Case managers
- Application - General
- Application - Decision in Principle
- Application - Application form
- Application - Direct debit mandate
- Application - Submission
- Application - Portfolio submission
- Automated property valuation
- Identity verification
Products and BTL Calculator
Do I have to upload all supporting documents before I submit my case?
You can upload supporting documents at any time from full mortgage application, through to when the loan completes.
However - in order for your case to be reviewed as efficiently as possible by our underwriters, we recommend uploading all required documents before the application is submitted.