Data & Privacy
- My cases
- Supporting documents
- Case managers
- Application - General
- Application - Decision in Principle
- Application - Application form
- Application - Direct debit mandate
- Application - Submission
- Application - Portfolio submission
- Automated property valuation
- Identity verification
Products and BTL Calculator
Can I use a password to login?
On your first login, you'll receive a magic link email which will take you straight into the portal.
We recommend using the magic link email login method:
- it's the most efficient secure way to access the portal
- once you've logged in, your session is valid for 90 days before you need to login again.
However, if you would like to use a password to login:
- Navigate to "Account settings" and the "Password" tab.
- Enter the new password you want to use.
- Click "Set a password".
- You can now use a password to login to the portal.
Once you've set a password, this will be your default login method. You can still use the magic link login if you prefer.
Case managers can't use the password functionality, and need to login using the magic link email.