Data & Privacy
- My cases
- Supporting documents
- Case managers
- Application - General
- Application - Decision in Principle
- Application - Application form
- Application - Direct debit mandate
- Application - Submission
- Application - Portfolio submission
- Automated property valuation
- Identity verification
Products and BTL Calculator
When do the Direct Debit Mandate (DDM) details need to be provided?
Direct debit mandate details are requested when the case is assigned to an Underwriter and must be provided before Landbay can send completion monies to the solicitor.