Data & Privacy
- My cases
- Supporting documents
- Case managers
- Application - General
- Application - Decision in Principle
- Application - Application form
- Application - Direct debit mandate
- Application - Submission
- Application - Portfolio submission
- Automated property valuation
- Identity verification
Products and BTL Calculator
What happens to my case if the automated property valuation fails?
New origination cases
In the event of an automated property valuation failing, you must select a different available product for the case. A physical valuation will be required on the property and the applicant will be responsible for paying the valuation fee.